LARGE LIVING - 3 X 2 + THEATRE/4TH BEDROOM + GAMES
Offering a highly functional floor plan of 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms + theatre (can be easily converted to 4th Bedroom) + games as well as an extended alfresco area. This home has been designed around entertaining family and friends whilst offering the benefits of spacious living. This home presents amazing value for the first homebuyer, growing family and investors.
Positioned 450m away from Woodland Grove Primary School, within 1km of the Glades Shopping Centre offering IGA, caf's, dining, medical facilities as well as public transport just down the road this certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features this great home has to offer
- Large master suite with walk in robe, sparkling ensuite with double shower and vanities and
- Minor bedrooms are spacious, both with built in robes finished with mirrored sliding doors.
- The living areas are large and allow a number of options for you to configure your furniture with an open plan family living/dining, theatre and games room.
- Separate theatre for family movie nights or can easily used as a kid's activity room or home office.
- The games room positioned at the front of the home is light and bright with sliding glass doors leading out the side of the home.
- The kitchen, central to the home overlooks the open plan living and dining areas with heaps of natural light.
- For the chef of the house the kitchen offers ample workspace, island bench top, stainless steel appliances and a large walk in pantry
- Large open plan living leads out to the back patio making a seamless space for entertaining between the inside and out.
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout and slow combustion wood heater for the cold wet winter nights.
- Great street appeal with grassed areas with feature kerbing with low maintenance gardens.
- Grassed area out the back for the kids and pets to run around and play.
- Down the side of the house is a blank canvas, there is a potential to create a second entertaining area leading off the games room, additional lawn area or a private oasis.
- Additional space in the garage for storage or workbench
Perfectly positioned in the rapidly growing "The Glades" estate, enjoy walks to the park or let the kids ride their bikes around this friendly neighbourhood. The Strand Lakeside Caf, shops, childcare and medical facilities are all just down the road.
Make a time to view this great home at a time that suits you,
Call Gareth May on 0430 400 664 to book a private inspection.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
450m - Woodland Grove Primary School
650m - Nearest Bus Stop
800m - Glades IGA and Strand Lakeside Caf
2.5km - Byford Secondary College
3.0km - Coles Byford
Block Size: 553sqm
Floor Area: 193sqm Living / 271sqm Total
Build Year: 2016
Floor Plan: Available
Council: Shire of Serpentine and Jarrahdale
Lot Size : 553 sqm
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking