OPPORTUNITY AWAITS - 3KM TO PORT COOGEE MARINA + BEACH
Enjoy the lifestyle this great location has to offer, pop down to Port Coogee Beach for a quick swim on a fresh summer morning or enjoy a picnic on the grassed areas whilst watching the kids build sandcastles.
Beale Park is positioned straight across the road, Manning Park is just over 1km away with plenty of options for going for a walk or run to take in some fresh air.
Spend the weekends with family and friends down in the heart of Fremantle offering plenty of restaurants, cafes and fine dining. There are heaps of activities to enjoy all year round.
The original character A frame home offers 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom and is ready to enjoy now or can be transformed into your dream home through a thoughtful renovation to bring it back to it's former glory!
- Functional floor plan separated with the main living areas, kitchen, laundry and toilet on the ground floor and 4 bedrooms and the main bathroom upstairs.
- Spacious living room with feature brick wall and open fireplace. Sliding doors open out to the back patio allowing for loads of natural light and a seamless space inside and out
- Renovated kitchen with modern gloss white cabinetry and quality stainless steel appliances.
- Patio area extending from the back of the home, a great space for entertaining family and friends.
- A blank canvas to create your own private garden
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
750m - Phoenix Shopping Centre
750m - Phoenix Primary School
5.1km - Fremantle College
1.1km - Manning Park
3.0km - Port Coogee Marina and Beach
6.4km - Fremantle Markets and Cafe Strip
Land Area - 329 sqm +
Common Property (Driveway) - 72sqm
NBN - Available
Council - City of Cockburn
Zoning - R30/40
For further details
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lot Size : 329 sqm
- Formal Lounge
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floors