UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY!
GREAT HOME + CONVENIENT LOCATION = THE COMPLETE PACKAGE
Perfect for first homebuyers, growing family or investor this home is home has a lot to offer. Positioned on a 490 sqm block, a floor plan offering 3 bedrooms 1 bathrooms, spacious living and outside patio area perfect for entertaining!
With new flooring in the main living areas and freshly painted inside and out this home allows you to move straight in without having to do anything. Add your own personal touches over time to make it home.
Enjoy a 230m walk down to the Thornlie Oval where you will find local sporting groups, multiple ovals and playgrounds. Conveniently located a few minutes' drive away to either Forest Lakes Shopping Centre or Thornlie Square Shopping Centre where you will find supermarkets, cafe's, dining, medical facilities. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
- New hybrid flooring throughout the main living areas, kitchen and bedrooms.
- Updated kitchen with laminate bench tops.
- Spacious master bedroom with built in robe fitted with plenty of shelving, drawers and hanging rails.
- Bed 2 and 3 are both a comfortable size.
- Upgraded LED lighting throughout the home
- Sliding doors opening out from the dining area to the patio area creating a great space for entertaining friends and family inside and out.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
230m - Thornlie Oval
400m - Walter Padbury Playground
1.0km - Yale Primary School
1.6km - Thornlie Square Shopping Centre
2.2km - Thornlie Senior High School
2.4km - Forest Lakes Shopping Centre
Block Size: 490sqm
Build Year: 1970
Floor Plan: Available
Council: City of Gosnells
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inspection is the only way to truly appreciate what this home has on offer, don't wait too long because these are the ones that get away.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to arrange a private inspection.
Lot Size : 490 sqm
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport