LIVING IS EASY
Enjoy the all the South Freo lifestyle has to offer, pop down to South Beach for a quick swim on a fresh summer morning or enjoy a picnic down at Manning Park looking out onto the Cockburn Sound. Spend the weekends with family and friends down in the heart of Fremantle offering plenty of restaurants, cafes and fine dining. There are heaps of activities to enjoy all year round.
Some of the many features this great town house has to offer;
- Good size master bedroom with walk in robe and private ensuite
- Functional layout with Bedrooms 2 and 3 both with access to the main bathroom
- Light filled open plan living and dining area
- Quality stainless steel appliances including 600mm Oven, Gas Stove and Dishwasher
- Split system air-conditioning is in all the bedrooms and gas bayonet in the main living for comfortable living all year round
- Sliding doors open out to a paved courtyard area creating a perfect space to entertain friends and family both inside and out.
- Private backyard with easy care reticulated gardens
- Secure Double garage on bottom level
At such great value, don't delay viewing this home.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or email@example.com
to arrange a private inspection.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
230m - Bus Stop
900m - Woolworths Fremantle South
1.9km - South Beach
3.0km - Manning Park
3.2km - Fremantle Markets and Caf Strip
3.8km - Fremantle Train Station
1.1km - Fremantle College
1.5km Beaconsfield Primary School
Block Size: 202sqm
Floor Area: 100sqm Living / 146.90sqm Total
Build Year: 2012
Builder: Benchmark Designer Homes
Council Rates: $1854.43
Water Rates: $1169.80
Strata Fees: $190 per qtr approx.
Council: City of Fremantle
Lot Size : 201 sqm
[+] Property Features
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking