INSPECTION AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT - GARETH 0430400664
Under offer by Gareth May
GREAT HOME + CONVENIENT LOCATION = AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY
Positioned on a 500 sqm, this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has loads to offer! Conveniently located close to transport, schools, shops this home is perfect for the first homebuyer, investors or growing families.
The kids will love how close you are to the upgraded Mills Park Nature Space a short 650m walk away, with plenty of space to run around and enjoy.
Some of the many features of this great home include
- Functional and flexible floor plan offering multiple open plan living and dining areas which can be easily swapped to suit your furniture.
- Central to the home is a renovated kitchen with loads of bench space, stainless steel oven and dishwasher as well as plenty of built in cabinetry for extra storage.
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and semi ensuite
- Bed 2 and 3 positioned to the back of the house are a good size
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the house making for comfortable living all year round.
- Large patio area perfect for entertaining family and friends
- Fully enclosed backyard with grassed area bordered by mature fruit trees, a great area for the kids and pets to run around.
- Rear access through the carport as well as an additional side access gate perfect for off street parking of boats and trailers.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
650m - Mills Park Nature Park (Walk)
1.6km - Beckenham Primary School
2.6km - Beckenham Train Station
4.5km - Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre
4.8km - Sevenoaks Senior College
Block Size: 500 sqm
Build Year: 1993
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council: City of Gosnells
Lot Size : 500 sqm
[+] Property Features
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking