PERFECT INSIDE AND OUT AND ABSOLUTELY IMMACULATE
As a real estate agent I get to go through a lot of homes, and as soon as I pulled up out the front of this one I knew it was going to be something special, and it certainly didn't disappoint.
The design, the quality, the finishes would be equal to that of a display home!
- Spacious Master Suite, finished with quality plantation shutters, double walk in robes.
- Sparkling ensuite with stone benchtops, double vanity finished with feature matte black fixtures.
- Sunken theatre, a perfect setting for family movie nights or watching sports.
- The hallway leads you the main living area offering high ceilings and loads of natural light.
- Main living area with feature recessed ceilings opens out to the back alfresco through stacker doors creating a seamless flow between the inside and out.
- Bedrooms 2,3 and4 are a comfortable size, all with double sliding door built in robes.
- Highly functional laundry with high gloss cabinetry and loads of overhead storage.
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout makes for comfortable living all year round.
A LUXURY KITCHEN WOULD BE NICE.
Indulge yourself in luxury, this kitchen is absolutely stunning!
- Electrolux double wall ovens
- Electrolux 900mm 5 burner gas stove
- Floor to ceiling high gloss cabinetry
- Extra wide multi level island bench
- Stone benchtops with waterfall ends
- Undermount sink
- Striking matte black fixtures
- The alfresco area with built in kitchen, poured limestone is a perfect space for entertaining family and friends.
- Contemporary garden design with landscaped sitting area for relaxing whilst watching the sunsets.
- Manicured lawns for the kids and pets to run around, all fully reticulated.
- Solar panels to keep power bills low
- Plenty of space for side access if required
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
300m - Parks and Walking Trails
950m - The Ridge Park and Playground
2.4km - Woolworths Byford
2.5km - Byford Primary School
3.9km - Byford Secondary College
Block Size: 458sqm
Build Year: 2019
Floor Plan: Available
Council: Shire of Serpentine and Jarrahdale
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Why go through all of the hassles and waiting time involved in building when you can buy this amazing home that has been built with no expense spared at such great value!
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to arrange a private inspection.
Lot Size : 458 sqm
[+] Property Features
- Formal Lounge
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking