BUCKINGHAM PALACE - A HOME IN THE HILLS
This is a great opportunity to live in one of the most sought after pockets in the area, you are surrounded by beautiful nature, fresh air, with walks along the Canning River all to be enjoyed whist still being minutes away from all the amenities for a busy family lifestyle. It really is a great example of city living, country style!
The presentation and care that has been taken of this home is a true credit to its owners! As you walk through the front door entry you instantly feel at home with loads of natural light and warmth.
Situated on elevated 2124sqm block this outstanding home has so much to offer
- Functional floorplan with multiple living areas with flexible configurations to keep the whole family happy. Formal living, formal dining as well as a spacious open plan living/dining area.
- The kitchen, the heart of the home has undergone a full renovation offering stone bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances, loads of storage and overhead cupboards and panoramic windows overlooking the back gardens making cooking meals just as fun as eating them.
- The master bedroom with walk in robe is positioned at the front of the home, light and bright with outlooks over the valley.
- Bedroom 2 and 3 are a generous size both offering built in robes positioned around a central renovated bathroom.
- Enjoy your morning coffee sitting in the sunroom with outlooks over the valley, and would make a perfect art studio, home office or kids activity room.
- Fire up the slow combustion wood heater for those cold winter nights.
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout making for comfortable living all year round.
- For those who love to entertain, there is a fully enclosed patio with lighting, power and ceiling fans making this a great space all year round.
- Open the caf blinds to take in the beauty of nature in the manicured backyard with large fishpond and outlooks to the bush behind.
- There is no excuse for the kids to be glued to their iPads or computers with this great backyard with established gardens, an adventure playground for kids to build cubby houses and explore.
- For the grown-ups, what a great place to unwind, sit back and relax and remind yourself of why you love living in the hills.
- Double carport with electric roller door as well a near new shed/workshop
- Rear access to the property using a driveway running up the side of the block
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
Enjoy the hills lifestyle without sacrificing convenience
850m Bus Stop (Walk)
2.7km Kelmscott Train Station
1.5km Kelmscott Primary School
1.5km Rushton Park, Playground and Canning River
3.7km Kelmscott Senior High School
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Seeing is believing and will give you a true appreciation of the lifestyle this home offers !
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 to arrange a private viewing.
Block Size: 2145 sqm
Build Year: 1986
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council: City of Armadale
Lot Size : 2145 sqm
[+] Property Features
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking