CLIFTON HILLS - 884SQM + 4 BEDROOMS + 2 BATHROOMS
Under Offer by Gareth May
Good News! If you like the home you can now view the property with no crowds.
Contact Gareth May on 0430400664 to arrange a private inspection or virtual walk through.
Positioned in the much sought after Clifton Hills pocket of Kelmscott we have a great home perfect for the first home buyer or growing family offering a floor plan which can be configured in several different ways to suit your needs.
Banyowla Regional Park is less than 200m away offering plenty of walking trails for adventuring as well as being minutes away from schools, parks, playgrounds, supermarkets, public transport, cafes, dining and medical facilities. This home offers a lifestyle opportunity you don't want to miss out on.
- Master bedroom offers built in robes and sparkling ensuite
- Bed 2 and 3 are positioned down the main hallway, both with outlooks over the hills from the front elevation.
- The kitchen, the heart of the home finished with solid jarrah cabinetry with plenty of bench space and extra overhead storage fitted with Westinghouse appliances and Bosch dishwasher.
- Leading from the kitchen is the dining area, big enough for a large table to have the whole family around for those special occasions.
- The main living area is a good size with a slow combustion wood fireplace to keep you warm on the chilly winter nights.
- There are two rooms leading from the main living area, both have been used as bedrooms at one stage and could be used as a theatre, games, activity, home office.
- The front room has sliding doors outside, a perfect teenagers retreat, games room making a great space to entertain inside and out.
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout.
- A spacious patio wraps around the back of the home. Screened with privacy lattice and with outlooks over the foothills makes a perfect space to fire up the BBQ with friends and family or sit back, relax and enjoy.
- Lawn area for the kids and pets to play.
- Double lockup garage separated from the main home could be used as a workshop, man cave.
- Garden shed positioned down the side of the home providing extra space for storage.
- Solar hot water system to help keep power bills lower.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
200m - Banyowla Regional Park
750m - The Pink Deli Caf
900m - Clifton Hills Primary School
1.2km - Frye Park and Playground
1.8km - Stargate Shopping Centre
2.4km - Kelmscott Train Station
Block Size: 884sqm
Build Year: 1978
Floor Plan: Not Available
Council Rates: $2091
Council: City of Armadale
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inspection is the only way to truly appreciate what this home has on offer, don't wait too long because these are the ones that get away.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or email@example.com
to arrange a private inspection.
Lot Size : 884 sqm
[+] Property Features
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking