OPEN BY APPOINTMENT - CALL OR SMS GARETH ON 0430 400 664
Good News! If you like the home you can now view the property with no crowds.
Contact Gareth May on 0430400664 to arrange a private inspection or virtual walk through.
SO MUCH, FOR SO LITTLE
Watch the kids walk across the road to East Maddington Primary School, a short 350m walk to Maddington Village Shopping Centre and public transport all close by this home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and would be perfect for first home buyers, investors or the growing family.
Positioned on a large 683sqm block, zoned R20/30 this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has loads to offer!
- Freshly painted throughout with brand new carpets in all the bedrooms.
- Functional floorplan offering open plan living at the front of the home leading into the dining area with sliding doors out to the backyard.
- The kitchen features a U-shape bench top with freestanding electric stove.
- Split system air conditioner in main living area makes for comfortable living all year round.
- The carport allows drive through access to the back yard.
- The backyard itself is a blank canvas with mature trees could be utilized in many different ways.
- Fenced area surrounding the back section of the home providing an secure area for pets.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
10m - Nearest Bus Stop
15m - East Maddington Primary School
350m - Maddington Village Shopping Centre
1.6km - Harmony Fields Maddington
2.0km - Yule Brook College
2.8km - Maddington Train Station
Block Size: 683sqm
Build Year: 1974
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council: City of Gosnells
Lot Size : 683 sqm
[+] Property Features
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport