PERFECT FOR THE TRADIES EXTENDED GARAGE + SIDE ACCESS
There were no shortcuts taken here when designing this floorplan, with some serious thought and planning going into the design it is much more than your standard layout.
With an extended garage and additional side access you won't have the problem of having un-hitch the trailer in garage and parking your car out the front potentially blocking the footpath. This space could be utilised to for additional parking for motor bikes, even set up a small workshop area or plenty of space for storage.
If that's not enough there is a side access with paved driveway through the garage perfect for boats, camping trailers and the like.
Great news for young families, Aspiri Primary School is straight across the road which saves being stuck trying to find parking or lined up in the kiss and drop. Next door to the school is Rossiter Pavillion a great new facility with massive oval and playground perfect for the kids and pets to run around play.
- Spacious master suite with his and hers walk in robes through to sparkling ensuite featuring above counter ceramic basins.
- The minor bedrooms are a generous size and would be bigger than some of the master bedrooms in the area.
- The kitchen, the heart of the home! The chef of the house will fall in love with the modern and fresh design! Highly functional with a large island bench a finished with subway tiled splashbacks and stainless steel 900mm appliances and dishwasher
- The kitchen overlooks a huge open plan living and dining area with loads and loads of natural light.
- - Quality carpets in theatre and bedrooms, tiled flooring throughout the main living areas, kitchen and hallway.
- Ceiling fans in all the bedrooms and split system aircon in the main living area for comfortable living all year round.
- Opening out from the main living area is a huge paved alfresco area perfect for entertaining family and friends
- Raised garden beds finish of the backyard and perfect for a veggie garden or decorative garden.
- Fully enclosed backyard with reticulated lawn running down the side of the house.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
Conveniently located minutes away from the Harrisdale Shopping Centre where you will find supermarkets, cafe's, dining, medical facilities. Public transport just around the corner. With the Armadale Road works well underway, once completed will provide easy access to the freeway, Cockburn Shopping Centre and Train Station. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Across Road - Aspiri Primary School
400m Rossiter Pavilion
800m Nearest Bus Stop
2.4km Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
2.7km Harrisdale Senior High School
6.8km Cockburn Train Station
BOOK AN INSPECTION
It's not often a home with an extended garage comes to the market in this price range, to book a private inspection contact
Gareth May - 0430 400 664 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Block Size: 494sqm
Floor Area: 187sqm Living / 264sqm Total
Build Year: 2014
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2555 (Approx)
Council: City of Armadale
Lot Size : 494 sqm
[+] Property Features
- Formal Lounge
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking