YOUR OWN PRIVATE OASIS! PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING
Perfect for first homebuyers or the growing family this home is certainly one that ticks all the boxes. Positioned on a 561sqm block, a spacious floorplan offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, theatre/games + huge alfresco area perfect for entertaining!
The whole house has been freshly painted with new carpets in the minor bedrooms leave nothing else to do other than move in.
Conveniently located a few minutes' drive away from Haynes shopping centre where you will find supermarkets, cafe's, dining, medical facilities. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features this great home has to offer include;
- Spacious master suite positioned at the front of the home, offering his and her robes with sparkling ensuite and separate toilet. ,
- Minor bedrooms are all a generous size offering built in robes
- Spacious theatre/games room providing separate living areas, perfect for the larger families.
- The kitchen, the heart of the home offers a spacious L shape bench with island bench top and stainless steel appliances
- The kitchen flows into a huge open plan living and dining area opening out to the backyard making a seamless connection between the inside and out.
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning making for comfortable living all year round
- Opening out from the main living area is your own private oasis, with great sized alfresco area, built in bar area and a huge timber decked area surrounded by established gardens. A perfect space for entertaining family and friends over the Christmas holidays!
- Let the kids and pets run around the grassed area,
- Grassed areas front and back, a great space for the kids and pets to play.
- Garden shed tucked away in the back corner for keeping the lawnmowers and tools out of the rain.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
With a reserve straight across the road, parks, walking trails and playgrounds all close by and the convenience of being located a few minutes drive away from Coles Shopping Centre where you will find cafe's, dining, medical facilities. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
500m - Challis Primary School
750m - Nearest Bus Stop
1.0km - Bob Blackburn Reserve
1.5km - Armadale Aquatic and Fitness Centre
1.7km - Coles North Armadale
1.9km - Cecil Andrews College
2.4km - Sherwood Train Station
4km - Armadale Shopping Centre
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Get ready to be impressed with this immaculately presented home with absolutely nothing to do except move in!
Call or SMS Gareth May on 0430 400 664 to book your private viewing.
Block Size: 561sqm
Build Year: 2006
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council: City of Armadale
Council Rates: $2275 approx
Lot Size : 561 sqm
[+] Property Features
- Formal Lounge
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Security Alarm