YOUR OWN PRIVATE OASIS - CRESTWOOD ESTATE
Why do I love Crestwood? Every home has a bit of character and this home is certainly no different! No cookie cutter homes on tiny blocks around here!
Why is Crestwood so unique?
A community of 280 homes, each backing onto privately owned and managed parklands - 7 hectares in total throughout Crestwood Estate, with 10km of pathways.
Access to private Crestwood Pool and Community Centre located within the estate
Social, family-friendly community with unique separation between roads and parks, playgrounds and amenities
Some of the great features this home has to offer,
- Spacious master suite, with a sunken renovated ensuite and private courtyard retreat.
- 3 good sized minor bedrooms all with built in robes
- Functional floor-plan with multiple living areas with flexible configurations to keep the whole family happy. Formal Living, Formal Dining, Open Plan Living/Dining or Games
- Renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, U shape configuration with outlooks into the backyard.
- Raked Ceiling with exposed beams adding to the character of the home.
- Study nook coming off the kitchen which could be used for pantry or additional fridge/freezer recess.
- Large gable patio area provides a perfect space for entertaining family and friends all year round with outlooks over the Crestwood Parklands
- Your own private oasis with feature timber decking winds through the back gardens
- Enough undercover parking for 4 cars, great for trailers and boats.
- Gardens all fully reticulated from the Crestwood central bore.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
Bus Stop: 300m
Thornlie Square: 900m
Thornlie High School: 1.2km (Walk)
South Thornlie Primary School: 1.4km
Thornlie Train Station: 2.3km
Forest Lakes Shopping Centre: 3.9km
Block Size: 758sqm
Build Year: 1980
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council: City of Gosnells
Homeowners in this much sought after estate are here for the long haul, so take advantage of this great opportunity to become part of this great community!
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to arrange a private inspection.
Lot Size : 758 sqm
[+] Property Features
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking