WOW! RENOVATED TO PERFECTION!
If you are looking for WOW! factor, then you must inspect 3 Exmouth Place, Thornlie.
This spacious, fully renovated 4-bed, 2-bath, 2-lounge home, on a 709sqm block, has been given the designer touch.
Will you be the first to cook in this impressive high-gloss kitchen? Featuring expansive stone bench tops, Bosch dishwasher, new 90cm cooktop, range hood (with remote), oven, Oliveri double sink, gooseneck mixer, soft close drawers and cupboards and latte-coloured subway tile splash back.
The stylish bathrooms include full floor-to-ceiling tiling, new vanities and toilets, designer taps, mixers, shower heads, towel rails, modern mirrors, plus take a look at that gorgeous freestanding bath!
The large master bedroom features a sitting area, ensuite, walk-in robe, stunning chandelier and silver block-out curtains.
Outside includes a remote controlled carport, large alfresco area, shed, lawned areas, slate-paving plus most garden beds and the front lawn are reticulated.
But wait there's more!
• Soaring ceilings in the Dining Area
• Two Good Sized Lounge Rooms - One With a Reading Nook
• Three Minor Bedrooms Include Built-in Robes, Funky Lighting and New Quality Carpet
and Block-out Curtains
• Contemporary Laundry with Lots of Storage and Wall-to-Wall Stone Bench Tops
• Tons of Space for a Pool, or to Store Cars, a Caravan or a Boat
HEATING AND COOLING
• Ducted Air Conditioning Throughout - Evaporative System - Serviced November 2019
• Reverse Cycle Split system (heating and cooling) Front Lounge
• Gas Hot Water System
• Heat Fan Light in the Main Bathroom
PEACE OF MIND and SECURITY
• Alarm System
• Fitted Security Cameras
• All Windows and Doors Have Locks
• Locked Letterbox
FACILITIES - EVERYTHING IS SO CLOSE!
Its location on a quiet street is only a minutes' walk to local parks and close to all the transport and amenities you need.
• Thornlie Primary School: 1.8km
• Thornlie High School 2.5km
• Australian Islamic College: 1.7km
• South Metro TAFE, Thornlie Campus: 2.5km
• Thornlie Square Shopping Centre: 1.4km
• Maddington Central: 2.4km
• Thornlie Train Station: 2.9km
* Approximate distances
No expense has been spared during the renovation of this property, so if you are looking for something a little more special to call home this might just be it!
Council rates: approx $1,927 pa
Year built: 1998
Block size: 709sqm
Call Andy Vidot- The Vidots today on 0431 826 907.
Lot Size : 709 sqm
[+] Property Features
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking