LIVING IS EASY!
Situated within the Forest Lakes Village this fully renovated 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom + Study unit is sure to impress anyone looking for a stress-free lifestyle. Low maintenance living inside and out means you can spend more time enjoying the many facilities the village has to offer.
You can enjoy an independent lifestyle with the added benefits of security, support and a sense of community.
- Fully renovated throughout with quality fixtures and fittings
- Functional floorplan with open plan living and dining areas opening out to the private courtyard
- The kitchen, the heart of the home is finished with stone bench tops, loads of cupboards and quality Westinghouse stainless steel appliances.
- Spacious Master Bedroom with double floor to ceiling mirrored built in robes leading into a sparkling ensuite.
- Bedroom two is a comfortable size also offering built in robe
- New quality carpets in the bedrooms and new hybrid timber flooring in the main living areas and study.
- Split system air conditioners in the main bedroom and living area makes for comfortable living all year round.
- Freshly painted throughout
- LED downlights and Solar panels to keep power bills low.
- Outside offered a private courtyard with gable patio, a great space for sitting back and relaxing with friends and family or just enjoying a bit of time for yourself.
- Private single carport
FOREST LAKES VILLAGE
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Club House with library, computer facilities, media and games room, commercial kitchen, dining area and coffee nook.
- BBQ Area for social gatherings
- Visiting podiatrist, beautician and hairdresser
- Workshop with plenty of tools and equipment
- Vegetable Garden
- Caravan Parking
- Tree lined streets and manicured gardens
- Indoor bowls
- Fitness Classes
- Water Aerobics
- Canasta, Scrabble and Mah-Jong
- Sewing and Craft
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
Situated with easy access to supermarkets, caf's, dining, medical facilities as well as public transport just around the corner certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
350m Walk - Nearest Bus Stop
400m Walk - Teakwood Loop Reserve
2.5km - Forest Lakes Shopping Centre
3.7km - Thornlie Train Station
4.6km - Livingston Marketplace
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inspection is the only way to truly appreciate what this home has on offer
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or email@example.com
to arrange a private inspection.
***This property is for sale as a Lease for Life Contract***
[+] Property Features
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Security Alarm