16 Wolfson Way, Piara Waters WA 6112
LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU! MODERN & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
There were no shortcuts taken here when designing this floorplan, with some serious thought and planning going into the design it is much more than your standard layout and fits perfectly to the block.
If you love to entertain you’ll love the alfresco area. The kitchen and theatre feature bi-fold windows and the main living area opens through glass sliding doors creating a seamless space between the inside and out. Sit back and relax or fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
Situated in the heart of Piara Waters, surrounded by parks, walking trails, playgrounds, sporting facilities and conveniently located minutes away from Harrisdale shopping centre where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle
Some of the many features you will love;
• Master suite is positioned at the front of the home. The room itself is spacious featuring sparkling ensuite as well as a huge walk in robe.
• Bed 2 is also positioned at the front of the home offering plenty of natural light and could also be easily utilised as a home office allowing you to get some work done without the distractions of a busy home.
• Bed 3 & 4 are positioned off the rear hallway are a comfortable size and feature built in robes with mirrored sliding doors.
• The kitchen is the heart of the home, offering a modern design including stone bench tops, plenty of storage and quality appliances. The kitchen leads into the scullery with additional bench space and plenty of overhead storage.
• A separate theatre room, a perfect space for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports.
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning for comfortable living all year round.
• Extended garage allows for additional storage or off street parking for cars that are to big for a standard garage.
• Extra WC leads directly off the alfresco allowing you to entertain large crowds and save having guests walking through the whole house.
• Spacious alfresco finished in feature exposed aggregate and pull down shade blind creates a perfect atmosphere for entertaining all year round.
• Fully enclosed backyard with grassed area perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
350m – Nearest Bus Stop
210m – Kellogg park
600m – Piara Waters Primary School
900m – Upcoming Piara Waters Secondary School
1.3km – Newhaven Dog Park
1.9km – Harrisdale Senior High School
1.8km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
Land Size: 451m2
Build Year: 2016
Built Area (Living): 191m2
Built Area (Total): 261m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2477.84 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1199.34 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.