4 Crimson Way, Harrisdale WA 6112
A PERFECT FAMILY HOME! 5 BED + 2 BATH
This is the complete package! Positioned on a 483m2 corner block we have a perfect family home offering 5 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study/activity, spacious living area and a large entertainers’ patio.
You’ll love the spacious living areas creating an expansive light filled space which opens out to the alfresco area creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
If you love to entertain you will love the huge alfresco with extended patio. Fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
The home is situated a few minutes away from Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities the location certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features you will love;
• You’ll love the spacious living areas, an expansive light filled space which opens out to the patio area creating a seamless space between the inside and out
• Master bedroom is spacious and includes walk-in robes as well as sparkling ensuite. The room has additional space would provides a parents retreat area or could be used as nursery or dressing room.
• The secondary bedrooms are a good size offering built in robes.
• Highly functional kitchen finished with quality stainless steel appliances including 600mm oven, gas stove cooktop and dishwasher.
• Separate study nook between the secondary bedrooms which could also be used as a kids activity area.
• The theatre room has been converted to Bed 5, it can be closed off from the rest of the home making a great space for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports.
• Split system air-conditioning in the main living area and main bedroom makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Opening out from the main living areas is the alfresco, a great space for entertaining family and friends.
• Established gardens are all fully reticulated
• Solar Panels to help reduce electricity bills.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
300m – Nearest Bus Stop
400m – Bakers House Park & Playground
800m – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
1.1km – Harrisdale Senior High School
1.3km – Harrisdale Primary School
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 483m2
Build Year: 2010
Built Area (Living): 225m2
Built Area (Total): 282m2
Builder: New Generation
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2795 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1358 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.