1 Nyandi Court, Thornlie WA 6108
HUGE WORKSHOP - 3 BED + 2 BATH + STUDY/4TH BEDROOM + 904m2 BLOCK
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
This is the complete package! Positioned on a massive 904m2 block we have a perfect family home offering 3 bedrooms, study/4th bedroom, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas and a large entertainer’s patio.
As a real estate agent I get to see a lot of homes, very rarely do I come across properties with workshop a big as this. The shed has been partitioned into two sections. There is a games rooms which has been enclosed with glass sliding doors opening to the back yard. The room itself could be used for games/hobby room, home office, kids zone, gym…. the options are endless. The other half of the shed could be utilised for a workshop or undercover parking for your toys.
Situated less than 2km from Yale Primary School as well as being only 1.8km from Forest Lakes shopping centre where you will find supermarkets, gym, cafes, dining and medical facilities this family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
This incredibly neat and tidy home has so much to offer;
• Highly functional floor plan two separate living areas allows for flexible layouts to keep the whole family happy. Formal lounge/dining at the front of the home, with open plan living/dining leading out to the patio and backyard.
• Master suite with sparkling ensuite and built-in sliding mirrored robe.
• Secondary bedrooms are a comfortable size. Study which could be utilised as a nursery or a smaller bedroom.
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
• Fans and ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout to keep you cool on the warm summer nights.
• Huge patio area provides with an outlook over the grassed area, a great space to kick back and relax whilst watching the kids and pets to run around in the backyard.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
2km – Nearest Bus Stop
2km – Walter Padbury Playground
1.8km – Yale Primary School
2.1km – Thornlie High School
1.8km – Forest Lakes Shopping Centre
Land Size: 904m2
Build Year: 1992
Built Area (Living): m2
Built Area (Total): m2
Floor Plan: Has been requested from council
Council Rates: $1833 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1,002 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.