1 Topiary Avenue, Piara Waters WA 6112
A CLASS ABOVE! 290m WALK TO ASPIRI PRIMARY SCHOOL
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
This stunning family home has it all. Perfectly presented and offering a highly functional floor plan this home offers amazing value for the large or growing family. Be sure to act quickly, because if you don’t someone else will.
Offering a spacious 233m2 floor plan of 4 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms + theatre and games allowing flexible configurations to keep the whole family happy.
Save having to fight with traffic and chaos of school drop offs with Aspiri Primary School is located at the end of the street, a 290m walk away.
Rossiter Pavilion is 600m walk for those who enjoy the active lifestyle and being or take the kids to the playground to burn some energy and have some fun.
Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre is 2.7km away offering major supermarkets, gym, café, dining and medical facilities This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
You’ll love the spacious living areas, an expansive light filled space which opens out to the alfresco area creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• Highly functional floor plan with multiple living areas, spacious open plan living and dining with adjoining theatre and games which could easily be interchanged to suit your preference.
• Spacious Master suite complete with a walk-in wardrobe fitted out with storage system and sparkling ensuite.
• For the chef of the home, the kitchen is absolutely stunning! A highly functional design blended with quality finishes including sparkling stone benchtops with plenty of workspace, built in pantry and finished with quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and 900mm stainless steel appliances.
• Additional scullery and walk in pantry allows for all the behind the scene preparations, allowing the kitchen to remain a social space when entertaining family and friends.
• The minor bedrooms are positioned at the front of the home on their own wing. They are a good size offering mirrored built-in robes.
•Theatre room for family movie nights or watching sports on the big screen
• Tiled flooring throughout makes for easy cleaning and perfect for those allergy sensitive.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout make for comfortable living all year round.
• Opening out from the main living areas is the alfresco. Sit back and relax whilst watching the kids run around and play or fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
• Enclosed backyard with artificial grassed area perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
400m – Nearest Bus Stop
260m – Rossiter Pavillion Oval
260m – Aspiri Primary School
3.0km – Harrisdale Senior High School
2.7km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
Land Size: 429m2
Build Year: 2017
Built Area (Living): 177m2
Built Area (Total): 233m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $1966.71 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1162.80 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.