10 Chifley Place, Huntingdale WA 6110
CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION - 3 BED + 2 BATH + REAR ACCESS
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Positioned on a cul-de-sac is a 704m2 block offering a highly functional floorplan of 3 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms + multiple living areas and a spacious backyard with rear access.
Kingsford Way Reserve is just around the corner, a grassed open space where the kids can go kick the footy, run around and burn some of that excess energy. Save having to fight with traffic and chaos of school drop offs, Huntingdale Primary School is just a 500m walk around the corner.
Forest Lakes shopping centre where you will find supermarkets, gym, cafes, dining and medical facilities this family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• Highly functional floor plan with two separate living areas allows for flexible layouts to keep the whole family happy.
• Highly functional kitchen with plenty of bench space, built in pantry all finished with stainless appliances including gas cooktop.
• Good sized master suite is positioned at the back of the home with a walk in robe and a sparkling ensuite.
• The minor bedrooms all offer built in robes.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout for keeping cool on the hot summer nights. Bed 2 has a ceiling fan.
• Enclosed sunroom, a great space to entertain or extra space for a kids playroom.
• Fully enclosed backyard with grassed area, perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play
• Rear access through to backyard with additional space for parking trailers and motorbikes.
• Covered parking for two cars end on end.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
400m – Nearest Bus Stop
750m – Kingsford Way Reserve
950m – Huntingdale Primary School
1.1km – Huntingdale IGA
2.1km – Forest Lakes Shopping Centre
2.5km – Southern River College
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 704m2
Build Year: 1983
Built Area (Living): 138m2
Builder: Mansard Homes
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $1,688.302 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1,041.54 Annually (Approx)
Rental Estimate: $500p/w
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.