10 Codrington Street, Southern River WA 6110
FOR THOSE WHO WANT IT ALL! 4 BED + 2 BATH + STUDY + THEATRE + POOL
This is the complete package! Positioned on a large 686 sqm block we have a perfect family home offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study, large entertainers’ patio and a sparkling below ground pool.
At one end of the street you’ll find Bletchley Park Primary, less than a 200m walk. The other end of the street is Edencourt Drive Reserve which leads down to Castlewood Parkway Reserve where you can enjoy walks around the lake, let the kids run around on the grassed areas or let them burn some energy on the play equipment.
Primewest Southern River is located 1.1km away and offers major supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
This incredibly neat and tidy home has so much to offer;
• You’ll love the spacious living areas, an expansive light filled space which opens out to the patio area creating a seamless space between the inside and out. The entire space is filled with windows overlooking the established gardens and sparkling pool.
• The chef of the house will fall in love with kitchen offering a modern and fresh design featuring stone bench tops finished with quality stainless steel appliances.
• Master suite is a good size featuring sparkling ensuite with double vanities and a large walk-in robe.
• The minor bedrooms are all are a generous size, Bed 2 + 3 offer built in robes, Bed 4 offers a walk-in robe.
• Separate home office/study comes with built in desk and storage allowing you to get some work done without all the distractions of a busy home.
• Laundry also has overhead storage with a hanging bar for drying.
• High ceilings and solid timber flooring creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere that carries throughout the entire home.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Security Alarm for extra peace of mind
• If you love to entertain you will love the alfresco area with an outdoor kitchen allowing you to sit back and relax whilst the kids splash around in the pool on the hot summer days. Fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
• Handy garden shed to keep all your gardening tools and equipment tucked away neatly.
• Solar panels to help reduce electricity bills
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
140m – Nearest Bus Stop
180m – Edencourt Drive Reserve
300m – Bletchley Park Primary School
2.8km – Harrisdale Senior High School
1.1km – Southern River Shopping Centre
Land Size: 686m2
Build Year: 2010
Built Area (Living): 306m2
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council Rates: $2,363.85 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1,403 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.