10 Cornforth Way, Piara Waters WA 6112
3 BED + 2 BATH + THEATRE + STUDY + 416m2 - CLOSE TO SCHOOLS, SHOPS & PARKS
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Positioned on a 416sqm block, offering a 159sqm floor plan comprising of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, theatre and study this home offers flexible configurations to keep the whole family happy.
Piara Waters Pavilion & Playground is located just 650 metres away, a grassed open space where the kids can go kick the footy, run around and burn some of that excess energy.
Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre is just 600m away offering major supermarkets, gym, café, dining and medical facilities. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features you will love;
• Master suite is positioned at the front of the home. The room itself is a good size and offers ensuite and a built-in robe.
• Spacious open plan living and dining area with plenty of windows allowing for heaps of natural light.
• Highly functional kitchen with plenty of workspace, laminated bench tops, overhead cupboards, built in pantry all finished with a quality stainless steel appliances.
• Glass sliding doors open out to the alfresco creates a seamless connection between the indoors and outdoors.
• Separate home theatre ideal for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports.
• Tiled flooring throughout the living and dining are hard wearing and make for easy cleaning
• The minor bedrooms are a comfortable size, all offering built in robes.
• Split system air-conditioning in the main bedroom and living/dining makes for comfortable living all year round.
• If you love to entertain you will love this alfresco allowing you to sit back and relax whilst the kids run around and play in the fully enclosed backyard. Fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
• Low maintenance backyard with a decked alfresco and artificial grass
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
300m – Mcphail Park
500m – Nearest Bus Stop
650m – Piara Waters Pavilion & Playground
600m – Piara Waters Primary School
800m – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
1.1km – Harrisdale Senior High School
Land Size: 416m2
Build Year: 2010
Built Area (Living): 159m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.