10 Gwalia Place, Gosnells WA 6110
SOMETHING SPECIAL! 3 BED + 1 BATH + HUGE WORKSHOP
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
In a market where you see so many similar homes, this is one that really stands out. Seeing is believing and will give you a true appreciation the quality of this home.
The home is positioned in a cul-de-sac location with riverside reserve neighbouring the property creates a connection with nature whilst still offering the convenience of being within 2.5km to Gosnells Town Centre.
The house itself is truly something unique, it’s rustic charm blended with modern finishes creates a warm and welcoming feeling as soon as you step through the front door.
French doors open from the main living area to a private oasis with large pond with fountain, established gardens creates a space where you can relax and enjoy your morning coffee or sip a glass of wine and unwind after a long day.
If you love to entertain you will love this enclosed patio. Fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
For those looking for a workshop this home offers a 6×9 shed with the ability to drive in straight from the road. Don’t worry about having to fit through tight carport or navigating tricky corners to get access.
• The chef of the house will fall in love with the kitchen. The warmth of the solid timber bench tops with matte black cabinetry creates striking contrast that would mistaken for something that would be seen in a display home.
• The space itself is highly functional, finished with quality appliances and offers plenty of bench space and storage.
• Multiple living areas allows for flexible layouts to keep the whole family happy.
•The bedrooms are a comfortable size positioned of a central hallway, the main bedroom offering built and robes.
• Main bathroom has been renovated and finished with floor to ceiling gloss white tiling.
• Split system aircons in formal living, main living area and main bedroom makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Powered workshop with drive through access through the carport. The shed offers a mezzanine deck and multiple rooms which could be utilised for hobbies.
• Multiple sitting areas have been created in the backyard to relax and enjoy surrounding gardens.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
250m – Nearest Bus Stop
300m – Wirrabirra Primary School
400m – Anaconda Park & Playground
1.0Km – Southern River College
2.2 km – Thornlie Senior High School
2.5Km – Gosnells Town Centre
Land Size: 685m2
Build Year: 1978
Built Area (Living): 106m2 (Approx)
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council Rates: $1505.34 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $885 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
In a highly competitive market where homes like this are few and far between, this is a home you absolutely must see.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.