10 Peaceful Vista, Harrisdale WA 6112
PARK OUTLOOK! CLOSE TO SCHOOLS & SHOPS
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Perfectly presented and offering a highly functional floor plan of 3 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms + theatre and spacious open plan living area this home is perfect for those looking premium location and a low maintenance lifestyle.
Let the kids burn off some excess energy, Bakers House & Playground is straight across the road.
Stockland Harrisdale is located 2.2km away where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities.
This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• You’ll love the spacious living areas, high ceilings creating an expansive light filled space which opens out to the alfresco area creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• The master bedroom displays walk in robe, ceiling fan and a large ensuite, offering separate shower and spa bath.
• The minor bedrooms have built in robes, the rear bedroom allows direct access to the main bathroom.
• The kitchen is central to the home and offers plenty of bench space and overlooks the main dining and living area.
• Separate theatre room for family movie nights or watching sports on the big screen
• Feature recessed ceilings in the theatre room and main living area
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning makes for comfortable living all year round.
• The garage has an extended width allowing extra storage or space to park motorbikes.
• Opening out from the main living area is the paved alfresco, a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
• Private alfresco area perfect for relaxing or entertaining with gas point for BBQ
• Low maintenance, easy care gardens front and back.
• CCTV camera system for extra peace of mind.
• Solar panels and solar hot water to help reduce your utility bills.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
140m – Nearest Bus Stop
290m – Baker’s House
1km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
1.1km – Harrisdale Primary School
1.2km – Harrisdale Senior High School
Land Size: 390m2
Build Year: 2009
Built Area (Living): 176m2
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council Rates: $2627.84 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1197.12 Annually (Approx)
NBN: An existing provider delivers a fibre network to this area. * Telstra velocity network
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.