10 Whitehorse Drive, Harrisdale WA 6112
A PERFECT FAMILY HOME – HUGE 355m2 FLOOR PLAN + SWIM SPA
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Each aspect of the of the 355m2 floor plan has been carefully thought out. It has to be one of the most functional layouts I have seen offering a HUGE 273m2 of internal living, it would be perfect for the large or growing family.
In a highly competitive market where homes like this are few and far between, this is a home you absolutely must see.
You’ll love the spacious living areas, high ceilings creating an expansive light filled space which opens out to the alfresco area creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
If you love to entertain you will love the huge alfresco with extended patio. Fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
Sit back and relax whilst watching the kids splash around in the swim spa on the hot summer days or turn the heater on and enjoy unwinding in the warmth after a long day.
The home is situated a few minutes away from Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities the location certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features you will love;
* Master suite is tucked away at the front of the home. The room itself is spacious featuring walk in robe and sparkling deluxe ensuite with double vanities.
* The secondary bedrooms are very spacious, all offering built in robes. Bed 3 & 4 positioned around a spacious activity room which could easily be utilised as a home office, study allowing you to get some work done without the distractions of a busy home.
* Highly functional kitchen with plenty of bench space including island bench, built in pantry and finished with quality stainless steel appliances.
* The kitchen has a sliding door leading out to the alfresco, a great feature when hosting special occasions with family and friends.
* Spacious open plan living and dining finished with high quality glazed porcelain tiles. The space itself offers the flexibility of changing the configuration around to suit your needs.
* The theatre room is spacious and can be closed off from the rest of the home making a great space for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports.
* Ducted reverse cycle aircon makes for comfortable living all year round.
* For those who love storage there is an internal storeroom to help keep the home organised.
* CCTV camera system for extra peace of mind.
* Turn on the swim spa and enjoy relaxing all those aches and pains after a long day at work or enjoy splashing around with the kids.
* Opening out from the main living areas is the alfresco, a great space for entertaining family and friends.
* Fully enclosed grassed backyard perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play.
* Established gardens front and back are all fully reticulated.
* …Kw Solar Panels to help lower power bills
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
400m – Nearest Bus Stop
270m – Conical Reserve Park
1.1km – Carey Baptist College
1.5km – North Harrisdale Primary School
2.3km – Harrisdale Senior High School
1.9km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
Land Size: 609m2
Build Year: 2011
Built Area (Living): 273m2
Built Area (Total): 355m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2765.54 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1360.50 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or email@example.com
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.