11 Oriel Lane, Piara Waters WA 6112
SIMPLY STUNNING + PARK OUTLOOKS - 3 BED + 2 BATH + THEATRE
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Perfectly presented and offering a highly functional floor plan of 3 bedrooms + 2 bathroom + theatre this home presents outstanding value for the first homebuyer, growing family or downsizer.
You have direct access to Leroy Park through the front gate where you can take in some fresh air and play with the kids and dogs, or if you would prefer to sit back and relax and just take in the outlook from the front porch, the choice is yours!
Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre is 2.7km away offering major supermarkets, gym, café, dining and medical facilities.
This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features you will love;
• Master suite is positioned at the front of the home. The room itself is spacious featuring sparkling ensuite and walk in robe.
• The minor bedrooms are positioned down the hallway, both a good size and offering built in robes.
• Highly functional kitchen with U-shape bench top, plenty of storage and cupboard space all finished with quality Westinghouse stainless steel appliances including 5 burner gas cooktop and 600mm electric oven.
• You’ll love the open plan living areas, high ceilings creating an expansive light filled space which opens out to the alfresco area creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• Separate theatre area perfect for family movie nights or watching sports or could easily be utilised as a home office, kids play room or 4th Bedroom.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning for keeping cool on the hot summer nights. There is also a reverse cycle split system in the main living area and master bedroom for comfortable living all year round.
• Opening out from the main living area is the alfresco a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
• Enclosed backyard with low maintenance gardens and artificial grassed area out the front.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
Front Gate – Leroy Park
700m – Nearest Bus Stop
850m – Aspiri Primary School
2.7km – Harrisdale Senior High School
2.7km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
Land Size: 392m2
Build Year: 2013
Built Area (Living): 143m2
Built Area (Total): 167m2
Council Rates: $2490 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inspection is the only way to truly appreciate what this home has on offer!
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a viewing.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.