11 Passendale Crescent, Piara Waters WA 6112
3 x 2 + THEATRE + STUDY + 360m2 - CLOSE TO SCHOOLS, SHOPS & PARKS
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Offering a highly functional floor plan of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living and dining as well as theatre and study this home presents great value for the first homebuyer, growing family or investors.
Villatella Park is located just 500 metres away, a grassed open space where the kids can go kick the footy, run around or climb on the playground and burn some of that excess energy. Save having to fight with traffic and chaos of school drop offs, Riva Primary School is just a 450m walk.
Stockland Harrisdale is just a 1.6km drive where you will find major supermarkets, cafe’s, dining and medical facilities. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the features of this home include;
• Highly functional floor plan with multiple living areas, spacious open plan living and dining.
• Master suite is tucked away at the front of the home. The room itself is spacious featuring and offers walk in robe and sparkling ensuite.
• Secondary bedrooms are positioned down the rear wing of the home, both with
built in robes
• Highly functional kitchen with plenty of bench space, built in pantry all finished with stainless appliances including gas cooktop.
• Tiled flooring through the main living areas and hallways are hard wearing and makes for easy cleaning.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Home office/study allowing you to get some work done without all the distractions of a busy home.
• Separate theatre, perfect for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports. This room could be utilised as an activity room where the kids can play all day
• Opening out from the main living area is the decked alfresco a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
• Fully enclosed grassed backyard perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play.
• Neat, low maintenance backyard with artificial grass and border gardens.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
450m – Riva Primary School
500m – Villatella Park & Playground
800m – Nearest Bus Stop
1.2Km – Harrisdale Senior High School
1.6km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
Land Size: 360m2
Build Year: 2012
Built Area (Living): m2
Built Area (Total): m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2300 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1055 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.