11 Richards Street, Byford WA 6122
SPACIOUS FAMILY LIVING - 4 BED + 2 BATH + THEATRE + GAMES
Positioned on a 525m2 block we have a perfect family home offering 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, theatre, multiple living areas and a large entertainers’ patio.
This beautiful family home in the Glades is located within walking distance to Woodland Grove Primary School. It is surrounded by multiple parks and Lakeside Plaza Shopping Centre, the location certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• Highly functional floor plan with multiple living areas, spacious open plan living and dining.
• The chef of the house will fall in love with kitchen offering a modern and fresh design featuring stone bench tops, loads of bench space, walk in pantry and quality stainless steel appliances.
• The master suite is tucked away at the front of the home. The room itself is spacious featuring a huge walk in robe which leads into the deluxe ensuite with double vanities and a double shower.
• The secondary bedrooms are positioned at the rear wing of the home, they are a good size, all offering sliding, mirrored built in robes.
• The theatre room is spacious and can be closed off from the rest of the home making a great space for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports.
• As you walk into the theatre there is a bar area makes that allows easy access to grab a drink or snacks during the movie or open the sliding doors to make a great space for entertaining.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Opening out from the main living areas is the alfresco, a great space for entertaining family and friends.
• Fully enclosed grassed backyard perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play.
• Rear access roller door allowing additional space for parking motorbikes, trailers and easy access to the back yard.
• Garden shed to store any gardening tools or other equipment you may have.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
600m – Nearest Bus Stop
1.1km – Percy’s Park
450m – Woodland Grove Primary School
2.4km – Byford Secondary College
750m – Lakeside Fresh IGA
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 525m2
Build Year: 2014
Built Area (Living): 214m2
Built Area (Total): 290m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2431 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1156 Annually (Approx)
NBN: An existing provider delivers a fibre network to this area.
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.