11 Riviera Turn, Piara Waters WA 6112
HOME SWEET HOME! 4 BED + 2 BATH + 450m2
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Offering a highly functional floor plan of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living and dining as well as theatre this home presents great value for the first homebuyer, growing family or investors.
Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre is just 2km away offering major supermarkets, gym, café, dining and medical facilities. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• Spacious open plan living and dining which opens out to the patio for indoor, outdoor living.
• Master suite is tucked away at the front of the home. The room features double walk in robes leading to a sparkling ensuite.
• The minor bedrooms are positioned down the rear wing of the home, all offering built in robes.
• The chef of the home will fall in love with the kitchen, offering sparkling stone benchtops with plenty of workspace, built in pantry and finished with quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, 900mm gas stove and 600mm oven.
• Spacious theatre, perfect for movie nights or could be used as a kids playroom.
• Ducted reverse cycle aircon for comfortable living all year round.
• Low maintenance backyard with a paved alfresco and artificial grassed area.
• Fire up the BBQ, sit back and relax on the decked area where you can watch the kids play on the grass.
• Extra wide garage allows for additional storage or workbench.
• Solar Panels to help keep reduce electricity bills.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
950m – Nearest Bus Stop
300m – Madox Playground
450m – Riva Primary School
2.1km – Harrisdale Senior High School
2km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 450m2
Build Year: 2013
Built Area (Living): 160m2
Built Area (Total): 225m2
Builder: Affordable Living
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2610 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ 1318 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.