11 Torquata Street, Piara Waters WA 6112
SIMPLY STUNNING - CLOSE TO SCHOOLS, SHOPS & 400m TO ROBOT PARK
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Perfectly presented and offering a highly functional floor plan this home offers amazing value for first homebuyers, young family and downsizers.
Perfect for the young family, couples and downsizers this great home offers a functional floor plan and ready for you to move in.
Let the kids burn off some excess energy, Robot Park is a 400m walk away featuring flying fox, climbing walls, balance beams, nature playground, basketball court and a huge grassed area. For our furry family members, Newhaven Dog park is 550m away featuring fully fenced exercise area with separate large and small dog play areas.
Stockland Harrisdale is located 2.2km away where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities.
This home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features you will love;
• You’ll love the spacious living areas, recessed ceilings creating an expansive light filled space which opens out to the alfresco area.
• The theatre is positioned at the back of the home is a perfect space for family movie night. The space features servery windows which open out to the alfresco creating a seamless space between inside and out when entertaining family and friends.
• The kitchen, the heart of the home! The chef of the house will fall in love with the modern and fresh design! Highly functional with island bench with loads of overhead storage all finished with stainless steel 900mm appliances.
• Minor bedrooms are all a generous size offering built in robes.
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning for comfortable living all year round.
• Hard wearing vinyl plank flooring in the main living area makes for easy cleaning.
• Established lawn and front gardens create an inviting first impression.
• The backyard offers an artificial grassed area surrounded by established gardens. A great space to sit back, relax and enjoy some fresh air.
• Handy garden shed in backyard to hide away all your garden tools
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
400m – Robot Park
450m – Nearest Bus Stop
900m – Riva Primary School
1.5km – Harrisdale Senior High School
2.2km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
Land Size: 312m2
Build Year: 2018
Built Area (Living):
Built Area (Total):
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2477.84 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1199.34 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.