12 Astinal Drive, Gosnells WA 6110
HOME OPEN CANCELLED - Under Offer
Positioned on a 682m2 corner lot this home offers a great opportunity for first home buyers and investors.
For those looking for a workshop this home offers a large shed with the ability to drive in straight from the road. Don’t worry about having to fit through tight carport or navigating tricky corners to get access. There is plenty of off street parking for trailers, campers or a boat.
Prescott Drive Reserve is located across the road with large grassed area and playground for the kids to burn off some excess energy. Gosnells Town Centre is 3.5km way and offers major supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities.
• Highly functional floor plan with open plan living and dining.
• Main bedroom is a good size with built in robes and a ceiling fan to help keep cool on those hot summer nights.
• The minor bedrooms are all a comfortable size.
• Renovated kitchen, finished with laminate benchtops, tiled splash backs, plenty of cupboard space, built in pantry finished with quality stainless steel appliances.
• Freshly painted throughout
• Ducted evaporative A/C
• Powered workshop with side access, toilet and evaporative air conditioning.
• Private alfresco area perfect for relaxing or entertaining
• Solar Panels to help reduce electricity bills
• Bore reticulated gardens
• Alarm and roller shutters for extra peace of mind
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
60m – Prescott Drive Reserve
350m – Nearest Bus Stop
500m – Wirrabirra Primary School
1.5km – Southern River College
2.5km – Gosnells Coles
4.4km – Huntingdale IGA
Land Size: 682m2
Build Year: 1980
Built Area (Living): 89m2
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council Rates: $1,161 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $886 Annually (Approx)
Rental Appraisal: $450p/w