12 Hickman Drive, Piara Waters WA 6112
HOME SWEET HOME! 4 BED + 2 BATH + HUGE PATIO
[ Under Offer ]
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Offering a highly functional floor plan of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas this home presents outstanding value for the first homebuyer, growing family and investors. The presentation and attention to detail is a true credit to the owners.
There are plenty of parks, playgrounds and open space where kids can go kick the footy, run around and burn off some energy. Moraba Park is just down the road where you can take in some fresh air and play with the kids and dogs.
Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre is just under 3km away offering major supermarkets, gym, café, dining and medical facilities. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features you will love;
• Spacious open plan living and dining area with plenty of windows allowing for heaps of natural light.
• The kitchen offers plenty of workspace, with stone bench tops including an island bench and overhead cupboards finished with quality 900mm stainless steel appliances.
• Glass sliding doors open out to the alfresco creates a seamless connection between the inside and out.
• Spacious master suite is positioned at the front of the home with a large walk in robe and a sparkling ensuite
• Secondary bedrooms positioned towards the back of the home which are comfortable in size offering built in robes.
• Study nook off the main living area makes a great space to get some work done.
• Open theatre that could also be used as a kids playroom or large home office.
• Climate control is taken care of via a zoned ducted reverse cycle air con system that will keep you all at the perfect temperature all year round.
• If you love to entertain you will love the wrap around patio allowing you to sit back and relax whilst the kids run around and play in the fully enclosed backyard. Fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
• Fully reticulated front and back gardens.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
230m – Moraba Park
800m – Nearest Bus Stop
1.0m – Aspiri Primary School
1.7km – Piara Nature Reserve Moraba Park
2.9km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
3.2km – Harrisdale Senior High School
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 418m2
Build Year: 2016
Built Area (Living): 156m2
Built Area (Total): m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2,594.57 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1,465.68 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.