12 Seminole Gardens, Seville Grove WA 6112
MULTIPLE LIVING AREAS + PARK OUTLOOKS
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Positioned on a large 555m2 block we have a perfect family home offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas and a large entertainers patio.
Seminole Reserve is straight across the road offering a playground and grassed where the kids can go kick the footy, run around and burn some of that excess energy. For those who love the active lifestyle, enjoy the fresh air whilst taking a leisurely stroll around the reserve.
Haynes Shopping Centre is 600m away offering major supermarkets, gym, cafes, medical facilities and a variety of dining options. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Perfectly suited to the first home buyer, young family or investor looking to move into a well-established and well serviced area.
• Highly functional floor plan two separate living areas allows for flexible layouts to keep the whole family happy. Formal lounge/dining at the front of the home, with open plan living/dining leading out to the patio and backyard.
• Master suite is tucked away at the front of the home. The room itself is comfortable featuring a walk-in robe and ensuite.
• Secondary bedrooms positioned down the rear wing of the home.
• Highly functional kitchen with plenty of bench space, built in pantry all finished with stainless appliances including gas cooktop.
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout to keep you cool on the warm summer nights.
• Opening out from the main living area is the patio a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
• Enclosed backyard with a large, grassed area where the kids and pets can run around and play.
• Rear access from carport allowing additional space for parking motorbikes, trailers and easy access to the back yard.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
300m – Nearest Bus Stop
35m – Seminole Reserve
400m – Willandra Primary School
900m – Cecil Andrews College
600m – Haynes Shopping Centre
Land Size: 580m2
Build Year: 1993
Built Area (Living): 124m2
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Estimated Rental: $420p/w
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.