12 Watson Street, Gosnells WA 6110
HUGE 911m2 BLOCK + 3 BED + 1 BATH
Positioned on a large 911m2 block we have a perfect family home offering 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, multiple living areas, large patio and a handy garden shed.
Gosnell’s Town Centre is less the 1.5km away where will find major supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities. This home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• Functional floor plan with open plan living and dining.
• Main bedroom is a good size with built in robes.
• The secondary bedrooms are all a comfortable size.
• Updated kitchen, finished with stone overlay benchtops, built in pantry finished and electric oven and cooktop
• Recently serviced ducted evaporative A/C to help keep cool on those hot summer nights.
• Brand new carpets throughout
• Large patio perfect for summer BBQ’s and entertaining family and friends.
• Fully enclosed backyard perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
400m – Nearest Bus Stop
500m – Gosnells Recreation Ground
1.5km – Wirrabirra Primary School
2.1km – Southern River College
1.2km – Coles Gosnells,
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 911m2
Build Year: 1975
Built Area (Living): 102m2
Council Rates: $1539 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $865 Annually (Approx)
Rental Estimate: $450 – $470p/w
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.