122 Station Street, East Cannington WA 6107
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY – 2327m2 WITH R30 ZONING
If your looking to invest, here’s your chance to secure 2327m2 zoned R30 under City of Canning Town Planning Scheme 21.
The lot offers a potential 6-7 unit site, subject to approvals from City of Canning and WAPC.
The suburb is undergoing a transformation and as your driving around can see many new developments taking shape. Take advantage of the current market conditions before opportunities like this become harder to find.
With easy access to major arterial roads including Albany Highway, Tonkin Highway and Orrong Road it makes for an easy commute in any direction.
Westfield Carousel is away offering major retailers, supermarkets, restaurants, and entertainment for the whole family to enjoy.
The location certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Positioned on the block is a solid family home consisting of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas creating a potential income source whilst waiting for development approvals.
• Highly functional floor plan with separate living areas allows for flexible layouts to keep the whole family happy. Formal lounge/dining at the front of the home, with open plan living/dining leading out to the patio and backyard.
• Slow combustion wood heater to keep you warm on the chilly winter nights
• The master suite is nice and spacious, featuring a walk-in robe.
• The secondary bedrooms are comfortable size all offering built in robes.
• Highly functional kitchen with plenty of bench space, in built pantry and loads of storage fitted with a gas cooktop.
• Double garage with access into the back yard.
• Drive through access to powered workshop.
• Plenty of grass for the kids to play and animals to run around.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
400m – Nearest Bus Stop
700m – East Cannington Reserve
1.2km – Gibbs Street Primary School
2.0km – Sevenoaks Senior College
1.7km – Beckenham IGA
Land Size: 3333m2
Build Year: 1991
Built Area (Living): 161m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $1834.11 (Approx)
Water Rates: $818.94 (Approx)
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.