124B Verna Street, Gosnells WA 6110
INVESTOR ALERT - 3 BED + 2 BATH + 326m2
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
***Currently Tenanted @ $400p/w until 23 May 2023***
Situated on an easy care 326m2 block this home is sure to suit anyone looking for a low maintenance lifestyle.
The recently re-developed Robinson Park is a 400m around the corner offering kids playground, dog exercise area and plenty of space to kick a footy. Corfield Fresh IGA is 350m away and Gosnells Town Centre is 3km away where will find major supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities. This home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• 3 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Open plan living with glass sliding doors opening out to the back courtyard. The space allows for flexible configurations.
• Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboards for storage, stone benchtops, built in pantry fitted with quality stainless steel appliances including a 600mm oven and gas stove.
• The master bedroom is positioned at the front of the home with built in robe and ensuite.
• The secondary bedrooms offer built in robes.
• Tiled flooring throughout the main living areas with vinyl wood in the bedrooms makes for easy cleaning.
• Split system in main living area
• Sliding doors from the main living area lead to a large outdoor patio, a perfect space for entertaining family and friends.
• Low maintenance paved backyard
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
350m – Corfield Fresh IGA
400m – Nearest Bus Stop
400m – Robison Park
300m – Seaforth Primary School
4.4km –Southern River High School
Land Size: 326m2
Build Year: 2016
Built Area (Living): 140m2
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council Rates: $1,696 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1,032.78 Annually (Approx)
NBN: Check Availability
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.