125 Buckingham Road, Kelmscott WA 6111
AT HOME IN THE HILLS - 5 ACRES ON THE BANKS OF THE CANNING RIVER
*** Inspection available by request, please send enquiry below***
Situated in a much sought after pocket of Kelmscott this home offers a lifestyle opportunity you don’t want to miss out on!
An extensive renovation including kitchen, bathroom and laundry has been recently completed allowing you to move in and add your own personal touches.
This five-acre property is surrounded by beautiful nature with approximately 340m uninterrupted frontage to the Canning River all to be enjoyed whilst still being close to all the amenities for a busy family lifestyle.
Brookton Burger Co, Zia’s Italian Restaurant and Kim Valley Chinese share a restraunt hub 1.5km away and Avocados Café & Bar is 1.1km away offering indoor and outdoor dining.
The Kelmscott town centre is 3.3km away offering major supermarkets, medical centres, gyms, cafes and restaurants. But when you’re here that all feels a long way away…
It really is a great example of city living, country style!
• The chef of the home will fall in love with the kitchen, offering sparkling stone benchtops with plenty of workspace, built in pantry and finished with quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
• Open plan living and dining which steps down to a formal sunken lounge room with outlooks to the rear of the property and the Canning River.
• The bedrooms are a comfortable size, positioned down a separate wing of the home.
• The main bathroom has been fully renovated and finished with floor to ceiling tiles, glass shower screen giving the space a modern and elegant design.
• Split system air conditioner in the main living area as well as slow combustion heater for keeping warm on the cold winter nights.
• There is no excuse for the kids to be glued to their iPads or computers with access to their very own adventure playground where they can explore the riverbank, build cubby’s, play in the mud, catch tadpoles and experience what most kids wont get a chance to.
• The backyard directly surrounding the home is a blank canvas. Lay some lawn, build a deck, install a pool… the choice is yours.
• As you go further from the house the land is relatively flat and usable for a hills location and has fenced paddocks for those looking for a hobby farm lifestyle.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
1.3km – Nearest Bus Stop
1.8km – Kelmscott Tennis Club
1.9km – Migrant Park
1.6km – Kelmscott Primary School
3.1km – Kelmscott Senior High School
3.3km – Kelmscott Shopping Centre
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 2.10Ha / 5.18acres
Build Year: 1970
Built Area (Living): 140m2
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Zoning: Rural Living 2
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.