13 Crested Turn, Harrisdale WA 6112
A PERFECT FAMILY HOME – 4 BED + 2 BATH + STUDY + THEATRE
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
This is the complete package! Positioned on a 561m2 block we have a perfect family home offering 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, theatre, activity/study, spacious living areas and a entertainers alfresco.
In a highly competitive market where homes like this are few and far between, this is a home you absolutely must see.
You’ll love the spacious living areas, high ceilings creating an expansive light filled space which opens out to the alfresco area creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
If you like to entertain you will love the huge alfresco with extended decked area. Fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
There are plenty of walking trails for those who enjoy the active lifestyle or take the kids down to Splendid Park, a 300m walk away where they can climb the playground or run around and burn some of that excess energy.
The home is situated a few minutes away from Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities the location certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• The main living area is spacious and allows for large furniture and the flexible layouts to keep the whole family happy.
• Spacious master bedroom is positioned at the front of the home with outlooks over Crested Park and includes a double walk-in robes as well as a large sparkling ensuite with double vanities and double showers.
• The secondary bedrooms are all a generous size offering built in robes.
• Highly functional galley style kitchen with extended island benchtop, loads of overhead storage and finished with quality stainless steel appliances including 900mm oven, gas stove cooktop and dishwasher.
• Activity room central to the secondary bedrooms would be a great kids play area and keeping toys out of sight or could be utilised as a study area allowing you to get some work done without the distractions of a busy home
• The theatre room is huge and makes a great space for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Opening out from the main living area is a huge timber decked area surrounded by established gardens where you can take some time out for yourself or entertain large groups without feeling closed in.
• Garden shed for extra storage.
• Established gardens are all fully reticulated
• Solar panels to help reduce electricity bills
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
40m – Crested Park
220m – Nearest Bus Stop
1.1km – Harrisdale Senior High School
1.3km – North Harrisdale Primary School
1.4km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre,
2.5km – Coles Southern River
Land Size: 561m2
Build Year: 2008
Built Area (Living): 217m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2712 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1338 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.