13 Jacana Place, Gosnells WA 6110
3 BED + 2 BATH + REAR ACCESS - 350m TO WILLIAM LANE PARK
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Offering a highly functional floor plan of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and multiple living areas this home presents great value for the first homebuyer, growing family or investors.
For those who enjoy the active lifestyle, William Lane Park is 350m down the road where you will find a large grassed area, walking trails and playgrounds perfect for the kids to burn some excess energy.
Gosnells Town Centre is less the 1km away where will find major supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities. This home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features of this great home include:
• Highly functional floor plan with formal living area positioned at the front of the home as well as a light and bright open plan meals/living area which opens out to the patio area.
• Kitchen with built in pantry fitted with quality stainless steel appliances including a 600mm oven and gas stove.
• The master bedroom is positioned at the front of the home with built in robe and ensuite.
• The secondary bedrooms are a comfortable size with built in robe recesses.
• Split system air-conditioning in the formal living area, master bedroom and one of the secondary bedrooms makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Large patio area perfect for entertaining family and friends and enjoying those special occasions.
• Fully enclosed backyard with grassed area, a great space for the kids and pets to run around.
• Rear access through the carport perfect for off street parking of trailers, motorbikes.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
210m – Nearest Bus Stop
350m – Wiilliam Lane Park
2.5km – Coles Southern River East
2.3km – Fresh IGA
4.1km – Gosnells Bowling Club
4.4km –Southern River High School
2.2km – Gosnells Primary School
Land Size: 499m2
Build Year: 2003
Built Area (Living): 111m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.