14 Poplar Place, Thornlie WA 6108
HOME SWEET HOME! SPACIOUS FAMILY LIVING + CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
This is the complete package! Positioned on a large 852m2 block we have a perfect family home offering 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, multiple living areas, large patio and a sparkling below ground pool.
Tucked away in a cul-de-sac location the home is only 400m to Bottlebrush Reserve where the kids can go kick the footy, run around and burn some of that excess energy. Save having to fight with the chaos of school drops offs, Forest Crescent Primary School is 900m walk away.
Forest Lakes Shopping Centre, offering supermarkets, cafe’s and medical facilities are less than 2km away.
This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• Highly functional floor plan two separate living areas allows for flexible layouts to keep the whole family happy. Formal lounge/dining at the front of the home, with open plan living/dining leading out to the patio and backyard.
• Master suite is positioned at the front of the home, the room itself is a good size with built in robe and a sparkling ensuite.
• Both the bathrooms and laundry have been fully renovated with floor to ceiling tiles, separate bath and large showers finished with quality stainless steel fixtures.
• Highly functional kitchen offering loads of bench space and overhead storage, built in pantry finished with quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and 600mm stainless steel oven & stove.
• The minor bedrooms are positioned down the rear wing of the home, all offering built in robes.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning for keeping cool on those hot summer nights.
• If you love to entertain you will love the large patio allowing you to sit back and relax whilst the kids splash around in the pool on the hot summer days. Fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
• Plenty of grassed area out the backyard for the kids and pets to run around and play.
• Rear access roller door allowing additional space for parking motorbikes, trailers and easy access to the back yard.
• Solar Panels to help reduce electricity bills.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
400m – Bottlebrush Reserve
550m – Nearest Bus Stop
900m – Forest Crescent Primary School
1.5km – Forest Lakes Shopping Centre
2.4km – Huntingdale IGA
3.0km – Thornlie Senior High School
3.1km – Walter Padbury Park
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 852m2
Build Year: 1986
Built Area (Living): 180m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2,122 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1,830 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.