140 Dellar Road, Maddington WA 6109
6x7m POWERED WORKSHOP WITH SIDE ACCESS + RENOVATED KITCHEN & LAUNDRY
Set on a large 681m2 block this great 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home has lots to offer!
Conveniently located close to Maddington Train Station, directly on the bus route, a short walk to Yule Brook College, Kenwick Child Care Centre and local convenience store.
Some of the many features this great home has to offer include;
• Highly functional floor plan two separate living areas allows for flexible layouts to keep the whole family happy. Formal lounge at the front of the home, with open plan family/dining leading out to the patio and backyard.
• Master suite is tucked away at the front of the home. The room itself is spacious featuring a built in robe and ceiling fan.
• Secondary bedrooms positioned towards the back of the home which are both comfortable in size, both offering ceiling fans with bed 2 offering a built in robe.
• The kitchen is absolutely stunning! Fully renovated, finished with feature stone benchtops, tiled splash backs, matte black cabinetry and fixtures give the space a modern and elegant design.
• Renovated laundry feature stone bench tops and tiled splash back
• Split system aircon in main living area and main bedroom for comfortable living all year round.
• Roller shutters to front windows and security screens to front door, laundry, alfresco, kitchen and secondary bedrooms for extra peace of mind.
• Side access for a caravan, boat or trailer and with room to park plenty of cars
• Huge undercover patio perfect for entertaining family and friends.
• Spacious 6x7m (approx.) shed/workshop with a separate storage room inside and power and lighting throughout.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
270m – Nearest Bus Stop
550m – Harmony Fields
1.1km – Maddington Skate Park
650m – East Maddington Primary School
800m – Yule Brook College
1.3km – Maddington Village Shopping Centre
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 681m2
Build Year: 1985
Built Area (Living): 117m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $1,591.99 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1217.58 Annually (Approx)
Rental Appraisal – $480 – $500p/w
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.