15 Coolabah Drive, Mount Nasura WA 6112
HILLS LIVING AT IT'S BEST - FULLY RENOVATED & SIMPLY STUNNING
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
This is the complete package! Positioned on an elevated 698m2 block we have a home perfect for the first home buyer or growing family offering 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, open plan living areas, outdoor entertaining.
All the hard work has been done with presenting this great home for sale, a full renovation has been recently completed allowing you to move in and add your own personal touches.
Situated in a much sought after pocket of Mount Nasura this home offers a lifestyle opportunity you don’t want to miss out on!
Entry into Settlers Common is less than 500m away offering plenty of walking trails for those who love the active lifestyle whilst still being minutes away from all the amenities for a busy family lifestyle. A perfect blend of the hills lifestyle and convenient living.
• Highly functional floor plan with open plan living and dining positioned at the front of the home. Finished with feature tiling and LED lighting giving the home a modern feel whilst still keeping all the character of a hills home.
• Slow combustion wood fireplace for keeping warm on those cosy winter nights.
• For the chef of the home, the kitchen has been renovated and finished with gloss white cabinetry and feature timber benchtops, finished with brand new quality stainless steel appliances with plenty of overhead cabinets for storage.
• The main bedroom is positioned at the back of the home with additional area that could be utilised as a walk in robe with sliding door access to the backyard.
• The secondary bedrooms all positioned off the main hallway are a comfortable size.
• The main bathroom offers separate bath and shower with floor to ceiling tiles all finished in gloss white.
• Security alarm for extra peace of mind
• Enjoy your morning coffee as the sun rises over the hills and remind yourself why you love living here!
• Patio area runs the length of the home which leads out to paved courtyard makes a perfect space for entertaining family and friends and celebrating those special occasions.
• Grassed area for kids and pets to play.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
400m – Entry to Settlers Common (Charcoal Trail)
850m – Armadale Primary School
2.0km – Armadale Shopping City
2.2km – Armadale Train Station
2.4km – Armadale Senior High School
Block Size: 696m2
Build Year: 1974
Built Area: 156m2 (Internal) Approx
Council Rates: $2165 (Approx)
Water Rates: $1158 (Approx)
Floor Plan: Unavailable
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inspection is the only way to truly appreciate what this home has on offer, don’t wait too long because these are the ones that get away.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.