15 Lafayette Avenue, Harrisdale WA 6112
CONVENIENT LIVING! 200m WALK TO HARRISDALE SHOPPING CENTRE
Offering a highly functional floor plan of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living and dining this home presents great value for the first homebuyer, growing family or investors.
The home has been freshly painted and new blinds installed allowing you to move straight in and add your own personal touches.
Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre is just 200m away offering major supermarkets, gym, café, dining and medical facilities. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Situated on an easy care 264 sqm block this home is sure to impress anyone looking for a low maintenance lifestyle with the convenience of being close to shops, medical facilities and public transport.
Some of the many features you will love;
• Spacious open plan living and dining which opens out to the alfresco for indoor, outdoor living.
• Master suite is tucked away at the front of the home. The room itself is spacious featuring a walk-in robe and sparkling ensuite.
• Secondary bedrooms positioned towards the back of the home which are all comfortable in size
• Highly functional kitchen with plenty of bench space, built in pantry all finished with stainless appliances including gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher as well as loads of overhead cabinetry.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning makes for comfortable living all year round.
• 3kw Solar Panels to help reduce electricity bills
• The home is fitted with security screens on the front door and sliding door to the alfresco as well as a security alarm for extra peace of mind.
• Opening out from the main living area is the alfresco, finished with outdoor blinds makes a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions all year round.
• Low maintenance backyard with decked alfresco area surrounded by artificial grass for the kids and pets to play.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
180m – Nearest Bus Stop
200m – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
210m – Harrisdale Park Pavilion
700m – Harrisdale Senior High School
1.1km – Harrisdale Primary School
Land Size: 264m2
Build Year: 2015
Built Area (Living): 138m2
Built Area (Total): 198m2
Council Rates: $2316 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1210 Annually (Approx)
Rental Appraisal: $600 per week (Approx)
Strata Fees: $394 per quarter
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.