15 Lafayette Avenue, Harrisdale WA 6112
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! 160m TO HARRISDALE SHOPPING CENTRE
*** Currently tenanted at $450 per week until 23.07.2023 this home would suit an investor looking to build their portfolio***
Offering a highly functional floor plan of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living and dining this home presents great value for the first homebuyer, growing family or investors.
Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre is just 160m away offering major supermarkets, gym, café, dining and medical facilities. Save fighting traffic for childcare drop offs, Harrisdale Early Learning Centre is a 160m walk away.This home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
For those who enjoy the active lifestyle, Harrisdale Park is 170m down the road where you will find a large grassed area, walking trails and playgrounds perfect for the kids to burn some excess energy.
Some of the many features you will love;
• Spacious open plan living and dining with high ceiling and plenty of space for flexible furniture layouts.
• Master suite is tucked away at the front of the home. The room itself is spacious featuring a walk-in robe and sparkling ensuite.
• Secondary bedrooms are a comfortable size with built in robes.
• Highly functional kitchen with plenty of bench space, built in pantry all finished with stainless appliances including gas cooktop as well as loads of overhead cabinetry.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning makes for comfortable living all year round.
• 3kw Solar Panels to help reduce electricity bills
• The home is finished with security doors in the main entrance and courtyard as well as a security alarm for extra peace of mind.
• Additional storage space in the garage.
• Private alfresco area perfect for relaxing or entertaining family and friends.
• Low maintenance backyard.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
180m – Nearest Bus Stop
160m – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
170m – Harrisdale Park Pavilion
850m – Harrisdale Senior High School
1.3km – Harrisdale Primary School
Land Size: 264m2
Build Year: 2015
Built Area (Living): 138m2
Built Area (Total): 198m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2316 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Strata Fees: $393.61 per quarter
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.