15 Tompkins Way, Harrisdale WA 6112
PLENTY OF ROOM FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
This is the complete package! Positioned on a 544m2 block we have a perfect open plan family home offering 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study, multiple living areas including games, theatre, activity and a large alfresco
Surrounded by parks, walking trails, playgrounds and is located only 900m from Stockland Harrisdale where you will find major supermarkets, cafe’s, dining and medical facilities. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
This home presents great value for the large or growing family.
• You’ll love the spacious living areas with high ceilings creating an expansive light filled space which opens out to the alfresco area creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• Highly functional floor plan with multiple living areas, spacious open plan living and dining with adjoining games which could easily be interchanged to suit your preference.
• Master suite is tucked away at the front of the home. The room itself is spacious featuring a walk-in robe and sparkling ensuite.
• The minor bedrooms are all a generous size offering built in robes.
• Spacious kitchen with stone benchtops, plenty of overhead storage as well as built in pantry.
• The theatre room is spacious and can be closed off from the rest of the home making a great space for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports.
• There is a separate home study allowing you to get some work done without all the distractions of a busy home.
• Additional activity area which could be utilised for a kids play room or web zone.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and fans have been installed in all bedrooms and alfresco area makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Opening out from the main living areas is the alfresco, a great space for entertaining family and friends.
• Fully enclosed grassed backyard perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
290m – Harrisdale Park Pavilion
550m – Harrisdale Senior High School
600m – Nearest Bus Stop
900m – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
1.1km – Riva Primary School
Land Size: 544m2
Build Year: 2013
Built Area (Living): 227m2
Built Area (Total): 279m2
Builder: Ross North Homes
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2866 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1440 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.