15 Waterview Parade, Southern River WA 6110
FOR THOSE WHO WANT IT ALL! 4 BED + 2 BATH + MULTIPLE LIVING AREAS + STUDY + ACTIVITY + POOL
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the complete package! Positioned on a 640m2 block we have a perfect family home offering 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study, multiple living areas, large entertainers’ patio and sparkling below ground pool.
The home is located less than a 250m walk Boardwalk Playground & Greentree Drive Reserve, a grassed where the kids can go kick the footy, run around and burn some of that excess energy. For those who love the active lifestyle, enjoy the fresh air whilst taking a leisurely stroll around the lake and reserve.
Southern River Shopping Centre is less than 1km away offering major supermarkets, gym, cafés, medical facilities and a variety of dining options. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• You’ll love the spacious living areas, an expansive light filled space which opens out to the patio area creating a seamless space between the inside and out. The entire space is filled with windows overlooking the established gardens and sparkling pool
• The chef of the house will fall in love with kitchen offering a fully renovated modern and fresh design featuring stone bench tops. Highly functional and offering loads of bench space finished with quality stainless steel appliances.
• Fully enclosed home theatre, a perfect space for movie nights or watching your favourite sports.
• Study positioned at the front of the home which could also be used as a kids play/activity room.
• Master suite is positioned at the back of the home, the room itself is a good size featuring sparkling ensuite with double vanities and walk in robe.
• The minor bedrooms are all are a generous size and offer built in robes.
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning as well as split systems in the main bedroom and two of the minor bedrooms makes for comfortable living all year round.
• If you love to entertain you will love the alfresco area allowing you to sit back and relax whilst the kids splash around in the pool on the hot summer days. Fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
• Established gardens are all fully reticulated
• Solar panels to help reduce electricity bills
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
210m – Nearest Bus Stop
400m – Green Tree Reserve Park
1.3km – Bletchley Park Primary School
4.8km – Harrisdale Senior High School
950m – Southern River Shopping Centre
Land Size: 640m2
Build Year: 2004
Built Area (Living): 225m2
Built Area (Total): 309m2
Builder: Ventura Homes
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1,476 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or email@example.com
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.