17 Amber Way, Thornlie WA 6108
4 BED + 2 BATH + STUDY/5TH BEDROOM + HUGE 838m2 BLOCK!
The presentation of this home will WOW you as soon as you enter through the double door front entrance. With a full top to bottom renovation, this home boasts of both style and warmth with a turn key style opportunity. All the hard work has already been done – presenting the perfect opportunity for those seeking a forever home, that’s ready to live in and enjoy.
Positioned on a large 838m2 block we have a perfect family home offering 4 Bedrooms, Study/5th Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, multiple living areas and large patio
Forest Lakes offers a great community and family friendly atmosphere. Forest Lakes Shopping centre is located less than 750m where you will find supermarkets, gym, cafes, dining and medical facilities. Public transport, schools and parks all close by,
This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• Highly functional floor plan three separate living areas allows for flexible layouts to keep the whole family happy.
• The kitchen has been fully renovated finished with brand new cabinetry, stone benchtops and feature splashback.
• Both bathrooms are absolutely stunning! Fully renovated, finished with floor to ceiling tiles, twin shower systems in each bathroom with luxurious rain shower heads, stainless steel fixtures give the space a modern and elegant design that would mistaken for something that would be seen in a display home.
• The main bedroom is spacious and offers a walk in robe.
• The secondary bedrooms are positioned down the rear wing of the home, all are a comfortable queen size.
• There is a separate home office/study allowing you to get some work done without all the distractions of a busy home or could easily be used as a 5th bedroom.
• Have that extra piece of mind with a 24/7 home security system with back to base monitoring.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning makes for comfortable living all year round and can be controlled from your mobile.
• If you love to entertain you will love the large high roofed patio. Fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends!
• Kid and pet friendly wrap around grassed area out the back for kicking the footy around or playing catch with the dog.
• Extra fun and bonus for the kids is a large 3m x 3m built in sand pit perfectly located to catch the shade on hot days, making for hours of outdoor fun and play.
• Rear access through the carport allows for extra parking, with remote control roller door.
• Solar Panels to keep your electricity bills low.
• Entire house (every window and door) has powered/electric roller shutters for extra privacy, peace of mind, and keeping the house cool during the scorching summers. These also create total blackout ideal for those working night shifts who require sleep during the day.
• Variety of established fruit trees border the lawn including apple, pear, peaches, mango, lemon, lime, mulberries and blueberries.
• Bore reticulated gardens to keep the gardens green without fear of the next water bill.
• Recently completed full roof restoration
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
700m – Nearest Bus Stop
750m – Forest Lakes Shopping Centre
250m – Forest Reserve
800m – Forest Crescent Primary School
2.2km – Thornlie Senior High School
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 838m2
Build Year: 1986
Built Area (Living): 192m2
Builder: Mansard Homes
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $1962.23 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1,187.88 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.