17 Mountain View, Kelmscott WA 6111
SIMPLY STUNNING! RENOVATED 3 Bed + 1 Bath + Side Access
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Positioned on a 700m2 block this great home has loads to offer. The home itself is a renovated 3 Bed + 1 Bath, entertainers patio and plenty of off street parking.
All the hard work has been done presenting the home for sale, allowing you to move straight in and would be perfectly suited to a first home buyer, growing family or investor looking to build their portfolio.
Situated less than 1km to the Kelmscott Town Centre where you will find major supermarkets, public transport, cafes, dining and medical facilities the location makes for convenient living.
For those who love the active lifestyle there is access to Canning River at the end of the street to enjoy a walk in nature and enjoy some fresh air. There is no excuse for the kids to be glued to their Ipads with plenty of space to go exploring.
• Highly functional kitchen has been fully renovated with plenty of bench space finished with stainless steel appliances and inbuilt dishwasher and built in pantry.
• The main living area is positioned at the front of the home. The space itself is generous and allows for flexible furniture layouts and configurations.
• Freshly painted throughout, finished with vinyl plank flooring gives the home a modern feel whilst keeping all the character of a hills home.
• Good size master bedroom with built in robes and split system aircon.
• The minor bedrooms are a generous size, all offering built in robes.
• Enclosed sunroom across the back of the home which could be used for a kids playroom or home office with outlooks over the backyard.
• Split system aircon in living area makes for comfortable living all year round
• Feature exposed aggregate creates a stunning first impression. Not only does it look good but allows for plenty of off street parking.
• Large gable patio perfect for summer BBQ’s and entertaining family and friends.
• Fully enclosed backyard perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play.
• Additional yard space around the side of the house is a blank canvas. The spaces has double gate access from the front driveway.
• Garden shed in the backyard is perfect for storing all your tools.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
270m – Nearest Bus Stop
650m – Fancote Park
650m – Coles Shopping Centre Kelmscott
1.1km – Woolworths Shopping Centre Kelmscott
1.8km – Clifton Hills Primary School
2.0km – Kelmscott Senior High School
Land Size: 700m2
Build Year: 1973
Built Area (Living): 121m2
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council Rates: $2090 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $985 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.