1702/96 Bow River Crescent, Burswood WA 6100
SIMPLY STUNNING - CITY & STADIUM VIEWS + 17th FLOOR
Live a life of luxury and style in this fully equipped 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, modern apartment in the heart of Burswood with sweeping views of the Swan River, Optus Stadium and Perth City skyline. Just minutes from the CBD by public transport or by road via the Causeway or Graham Farmer Freeway.
Enjoy everything this Burswood Peninsula location has to offer. Crown Entertainment Precinct is a short walk away. Optus Stadium and the Camfield are a 1.3km walk or stroll across the Matagarup Bridge to enjoy the East Perth Entertainment precinct.
The Vic Park Café strip is less than 2.5km with major shopping centres, cafes, bars, pubs and restaurants offering a wide variety of cuisines to satisfy whatever craving you desire.
For those who love the active lifestyle, enjoy walks, running, cycling along the Swan River foreshore or grab the paddle board, enjoy a swim whilst taking in the sun, fresh air and city views.
This modern apartment is situated on the 17th level of the Aurora complex offering resort style facilities including
• Heated swimming pool
• Fully equipped gym
• Outdoor barbeque area in a peaceful landscaped garden setting
• NBN enabled
• Secure gated complex with electronic key swipe access
• Open plan living with floor to ceiling windows is fabulous for day to day living as well as entertaining. Enjoy year-round views across the picturesque Swan River to the CBD.
• Galley style kitchen with island bench top, crisp white cabinetry, lots of storage, SMEG appliances including gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and microwave.
• The master bedroom suite is generous, with a walk-in robe and a large ensuite that offers twin vanity, separate bath and shower and W.C. This bedroom suite faces the city and has access to the main balcony. Waking up to this each morning will have you feeling you are forever on holidays.
• The second bedroom is positioned on the other side of the apartment, separated by the living area for additional privacy. It’s spacious and offers built-in robes and also has access to the balcony.
• The second bathroom adjoins the second bedroom with shower, vanity & toilet.
• Separate laundry with double linen cupboards, washing machine and dryer.
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning for year-round comfort.
• Secure storage cage for bicycles etc. Located in the basement car park.
• Double car bays in preferred side by side configuration.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
350m – The Promenade
650m – Burswood Train Station
800m – Optus Stadium
850m – The Camfield
2.5km – Lathlain Primary School
4.0km – Kent Street Senior High School
4.6km Trinity College (2.9km via Matagarup bridge)
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Build Year: 2009
Built Area (Living): 100m2
Built Area (Balcony): 24m2
Built Area (Carbay): 27m2
Built Area (Store): 2m2
Built Area (Total): 153m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2797 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1393 Annually (Approx)
Strata Fees (Admin Fund): $1228.37 per qtr
Strata Fees (Reserve Fund): $286.65 per qtr
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected] to arrange a private inspection. DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.