170C Hicks Street, Gosnells WA 6110
LOW MAINTENANCE LIVING + 3 BED + 2 BATH + 289m2
Situated on an easy case 289m2 block this home is sure to suit anyone looking for a low maintenance lifestyle
Gosnells Town Centre is less the 1km away where will find major supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities. This home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features of this great home include:
• Open plan living with spacious living area as well as a light and bright dining area which opens out to the courtyard.
• Spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboards for storage, built in pantry fitted with quality stainless steel appliances including a 600mm oven and gas stove.
• The master bedroom is positioned at the front of the home with built in robe and ensuite.
• The secondary bedrooms are a comfortable size with built in robe recesses.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout the house for comfortable living all year round.
• Stunning bamboo flooring is hard wearing and makes for easy cleaning.
• Sliding doors from the main living area leads to a large courtyard, a perfect space for entertaining family and friends.
• Low maintenance paved backyard
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
40m – Nearest Bus Stop
200m – Gosnells Primary School
900m – Mary Carroll Park
1.3km – Coles Gosnells
1.9km – Gosnells Train Station
2.5km –Southern River High School
Land Size: 289m2
Build Year: 2012
Built Area (Living): 125m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $1517 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $924 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.