18 Mcewing Road, Redcliffe WA 6104
MULTIPLE LIVING AREAS + CONVENIENT LOCATION!
All the hard work has been done with presenting this great home for sale, a recent renovation has been completed allowing you to move in and add your own personal touches.
The home would be perfectly suited to a first home buyer, growing family or investor looking to build their portfolio.
Conveniently located with easy access to public transport, main arterial roads and Belmont Forum where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities.
Perth Airport, Optus Stadium, Crown Entertainment Complex, Swan River and Perth City are within a 12.5km radius. This location ticks the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• Recent renovations including new flooring throughout, freshly painted, LED lighting and new roller blinds. The laundry has also been upgraded with overhead cabinetry.
• Highly functional floor plan offering two separate living areas allows for flexible layouts to keep the whole family happy. Formal living at the front of the home, with open plan living/dining/games leading out to the backyard.
• Master suite is tucked away at the front of the home featuring walk in robes and ensuite.
• The secondary bedrooms are a good size, all offering built in robes.
• Functional kitchen with U shape bench, built in pantry and 600mm wall mounted oven.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Opening out from the main living areas is the alfresco, a great space for entertaining family and friends.
• Enclosed backyard with a large, grassed area where the kids and pets can run around and play.
• Rear access from carport allowing additional space for parking motorbikes, trailers and easy access to the back yard.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
650m – Nearest Bus Stop
230m – Monier Park
750m – Belmay Primary School
2.4km – Belmont City College
2.6km – Belmont Forum
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 450m2
Build Year: 2001
Built Area (Living): 136m2
Built Area (Total): m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Rental Appraisal: $630 – $650p/w
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.